ITINERARY
Leave from: Nassau, Bahamas
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - Salvador, Brazil - Cape Town, South Africa - Port Louis, Mauritius - Chennai, India -
Yangon, Myanmar - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Hong Kong, China - Qingdao, China - Kobe, Japan -
Return to: San Diego, California

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The First Post


Hello Everyone!

This is the first posting of my Semester at Sea blog. I will be updating this blog as often as I can on the ship or in port, and will email everyone when it is updated. I set sail from Nassau, Bahamas on January 19, and will embark on the journey of a lifetime traveling to 11 countries in 100 days, returning on April 28. My itinerary as of now is as follows:

Nassau, Bahamas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Salvador, Brazil
Cape Town, South Africa
Mombassa, Kenya
Chennai, India
Yangon, Myanmar
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hong Kong, China
Qindao, China
Kobe, Japan
San Diego, California

I will be posting a few photos on here as I write my entries, but you can find tons of photos at this address:
  • Semester at Sea Pictures

  • There are none now, but when I embark on my voyage, there will be plenty.
    You can also take a tour of the ship, the "M.V. Explorer", By clicking here:
  • Tour the Ship


  • Goodbye for now!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Mike Gilbert said...

    There Mom, I changed my picture to a more happy one (roll eyes)...

    4:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com