ITINERARY
Leave from: Nassau, Bahamas
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - Salvador, Brazil - Cape Town, South Africa - Port Louis, Mauritius - Chennai, India -
Yangon, Myanmar - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Hong Kong, China - Qingdao, China - Kobe, Japan -
Return to: San Diego, California

Friday, December 23, 2005

I Got A Spot On The Cambodia Trip!!!!!!

Ok, today is definetly one of my happiest dayes EVER. I got confirmation today on the presale trips we signed up for in several countries. The one trip I have been telling everyone I am desperate to get on is the trip to Cambodia. This trip is extremely difficult to get on because so many people sign up to go on it. What happens is when too many people sign up past the alloted amount, a lottery is held to choose who can go on the trip. The trip leaves a day after we get into Vietnam, and we return from Cambodia the last day before the ship sets sail out of Vietnam. So, I signed up and apparently I was chosen in the lottery and I am going!!! Because of this trip, I wont get to see Vietnam as much as I hoped, but I will still get two days there before and after the Cambodia trip. I am so excited because I want to see Cambodia so bad, especially the ancient temples of Angkor Wat, which I have pictured below:


I also got confirmed on EVERY other trip I signed up for. I couldn't be luckier. I will be doing a 4 day trek through India, visting Dehli, Varanasi, Agra, and the Taj Mahal. I also will be doing a 3 day adventure to see the "best of Rio De Janeiro" in Brazil. I will be siging up for my big trips in Myanmar and China when I get on the ship.

Oh, I alomost forgot. I just booked a 3 day camping safari in South Africa independently with several other SAS students. We will be flying from Cape Town to Johannasburg, camping in Kruger National Park, and going on safari drives throughout the park. We booked this independently by ourselves, for $1000 less than the Semester At Sea price!!! Now I just need to book scuba diving in Puerto Rico, and shark diving and skydiving in South Africa. Tough Life this is ;-)

This voyage is going to ROCK. 26 DAYS LEFT UNTIL WE SET SAIL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com